Friday, May 16, 2008

Thursday!-

Yesterday, i went to SMK TM 1 at 7a.m.
The assembly started at 7.20a.m.
After the assembly, all lower six students were divided into 5 classes.
I chose physics classes!
There were 3 bio 2 phy classes!
Mostly of my friends chose bio!
The analysis
-all chinese boys chose physics
-all chinese girls from 5 science 1 2007(smkdmpr1) chose physics(only 3-me, clarisa and phei chin)
-all chinese girls from 5 science 2 2007(smkdmpr1) chose biology except Lih Huey!
-all chinese girls from SMK Hamzah 1 chose biology except 2 physics' mind ppl!

Then, we all went to musalla to hear a talk!
Very boring!
Then, about 12 p.m., a girl from hamzah, i forget her name dy, me, and a boy went home!
We were going to PUTIK to take rm500!
So, we got accuse to go out!
Actually, i didn't plan to go out, but i didn't want to continue to hear the useless talk and boring activities, i went out! Sorry to pertinam, ur games are not my cup of tea!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment