Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Last week at KMPH-Feelings before leaving!

Today is Sunday! Tomorrow is Monday! Am i lame? Yupe, i am so lame right now, bcs i'm going back to TM for preparing my things to INTEC, uitm! I will be home on Friday! Actually, i have nothing to write, just to express my feelings. If you ask me whether i will miss the life in KMPH or not, i dunno how to answer right now, because before i leave i will not know my real feeling as the same happened when i was leaving my form 6. Here, anything is prepared, got wifi, we just need to pay for the food only! Water is the only problem, i meant drinking water, we need to refill the RO water, i dunno it is clean or not! The water cooler can't be used, i wonder why it is not been repaired for so long since i am here. Whatever, now, i no need to worry about that dy! Next, today, morning, senaman aerobik mega, omg, woke up on 7a.m.! Then, we ate roti canai, i think we should call it roti tepung-don't have the roti canai taste!
I dunno what to write, i just know after this i want to do my hw and memorise my speech, i hate it!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment