Tuesday, May 27, 2008

9th June 2008>> My 18th Birthday~

This is my first time celebrating my birthday without the accompany of my family.
Today morning, i was shocked by the morning call from Annrie, i woke up late today, about 7.00am, then she came into my room and open my selimut and then said "happy birthday" in chinese. Before that, about 12a.m in the morning, i receive lots of wishing msg from my tm and machang's friends, thank you to all of us. Oh, my new friends at matrikulasi pahang also got wish me happy birthday! I was so touched not bcs of the wishes but bcs of they still remember me! Sorry to tell all of you, i can't remember some of ur birthdays! This is my bad side! I went through today with happy mood, without any complaint. One thing which i think it is funny, what is that? Hmm, i searched through all the corner in KMph except my room to find my chemistry's file. Am i stupid? I left it in my room but i thought that i got bring it to the tutorial and lecture's hall~haiz~.
The wishing msg is keeping appear on my hp's screen! Not only the happy birthday but also the congratulation's text.. Thank you! Sorry if i not reply anyone of you! I miss you all, hope to see you all before i go for my jpa!
During the dinner time, i was stomach-ache, then i asked ocean to order whatever for me first, they helped me to order kuey teow goreng, then, sue san took my dinner for me, i wanted to pay her, but she said she want to belanja me, as today is my birthday, thank you! After having my dinner, wei mei bought a cup of orange for me, thank you, not only that! I thought this year no ppl will help me to celebrate my birthday! Chuey sien and yie wan walked towards me and brought a cake! First, they didn't let me see, then, after yie wan had finished doing her stuff, they ask me to see the cake, it was a chocolate's cake(not my favourite), anyway, thank! Theng theng brought her laptop to the cafe B2, they sang a song and we took some pictures, i also made a wish(secret)! I am very happy right now, i hope our friendship will remain constant or keep moving towards better line! haha, just now got chuey sien, yie wan, ocean, sue san, wei may and yee loo helped me to celebrate my birthday! Thank to all of you! May god bless you. Good Luck!
Thank to soo ching, shin yee, siew fern, clarisa, annrie, heyday, phey yong, hue thing, phi nn, hui chia, ai cing, lih huey, natalie, hunn ping, chi phoy, jee cheng, yeen fern and also my parents for sending birthday's wishes(first time i received it)!
Thank you, for those i miss out, sorry, i really can't remember all those had wished me today! Maybe some of my new kmph's friends-Thank You!
This year birthday is not as bad as i think!
Thank you for all of us, although i am leaving here soon, but we still can keep in touch!
~friend is just a traveller in our life~
Bye, bye!
Sorry again for those i didn't mention right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment