Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My experience-kmph!

Today, i have done nothing!
i dunno how to do it actually!
The physics seen tough for me now!
i wonder why!
Haiz!
Lazy to talk about the assigment and tutorial anymore!
I got 3 roomates, they are all malays, one of them is my ex-classmate, Ain!
Besides, this is my first hand experience living in hostel, till now, i still can't cope with the environment here, anyone here are clever and very hardworking especially my roomates!
I am the laziest one!
I dunno what should i do actually, i lost the memory dy, haha, forget the way i studied for my previous spm!
I seen lack of something to make me study smarter!
Haiz//
got one funny case happened, i have been misunderstood as a malay, actually, it is a very common thing for me bcs i am darker than others chinese!
I AM A CHINESE GIRL!
got one malay girl asked me y i didn't wear the tudung! OMG
i am a BUDDHIST!
Thank you!
Nth much dy, want to know more, ask me directly!

No comments:

Post a Comment