Sunday, May 4, 2008

My preparation for KPLSPM interview!

Actually, i have done nothing.

The 4-pages essay i don't touch it yet!
I hope that i can get the idea how to write.
Talk about my experience interacting with peers or children, i only got one idea.
It's "mentor-mentee" program, i used to become mentor to my peers for certain critical subjects such as add maths, physics and chemistry. I got the problem to voice out my ideas, so i think it was not a recommended experience to tell the MOE. It was actually a failure, i failed to give my presentation nice and perfect.
What's more?
Success is 10% inspiration and 90% preparation, should i believe this maxim?

A person with great intelligence but without virtue is not one to be admired!
Does a teacher play a role to inculcate good moral value amongst students?

Whatever the questions to be given to me, my big and main problem is my bad communication skill!

I have tried to improve by attending the classes, but i can't see any obvious improvement!
I am worrying that i need to use the same formula as i used to improve my Chinese language if i really want to improve my English standard.

My problems
-lack of vocabulary

-bad pronunciation
-Many grammatical errors
-less exposure
-lazy
-hard to accept or memorize new words

I identified my weaknesses but i dunno what is my next step?
Can you give me some ideas and suggestions?
Helping others make you happy!

3 comments:

  1. hey... when is your kplspm interview?
    i know how you feel... it is damn hard to write the penyataan hasrat when teacher is not your ambition after all(same to me)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my problem also like this:
    -lack of vocabulary
    -bad pronunciation
    -Many grammatical errors
    -less exposure
    -lazy
    -hard to accept or memorize new words

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey....but i can see that you can write very good english in your blog...so dont think it is a problem for you to use it in your communication...right?

    ReplyDelete