Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Majlis perasmian penutup minggu haluan pelajar tingkatan enam bawah sesi 2008

For your information, this formal ceremony started from 9.15a.m. till 11.00a.m. The longest speech was given by our principal, about 30 minutes! After the principal giving the speech, the prizes and awards were given to the winners. My group, group 6 got the 3rd place! Besides that, they-the PERTINAM had selected Ashyar(Group 6's leader) and me as the pelajar terbaik sepanjang MHP! Congratulations to all! I opened the present, the school is so generous, i got a reference book titled pengajian am terbitan oxfard fajar bakti! Thank you! But, will i use it in my future? Anyway, i hope i will use it beneficially!
Tomorrow will be the celebration day of teachers' day, i will be one of the judges of station games!
Nothing much happen today, Chemistry lesson today made me asleep! The concept which were given by teacher, i couldn't accept and understand! I tried to interrupt but i failed to do so! Haiz~
I think i need to learn it by my own!
Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment