Saturday, May 10, 2008

I am blogging while i'm waiting for jpa results!

Now, first of all, same as other scholarships' applicants, i am nervous, i hope the results will come out as soon as possible.
I am worrying too.
I worry that if i fail, what can i do?
If i success, what should i do?
This post is just to express my feelings and relieve my tension.
Waiting for almost 1 months ++, i hope my patience will be paid off.
Tomorrow is mother's day, i hope i can give my mum this coming present, i hope the news is nice to hear!
I do not dare to see the results, i afraid it states that "Dukacita...etc"
I only want to see "Taniah...etc"
YTM, TNB, PETRONAS, SIME DARBY, ...etc rejected me dy....
I hope jpa will select me as one of its scholars!
I will try my best to score good results!
I hope my form 6's stuff preparation is a waste!
I don't care about the money to buy form 6's uniform and other things.
Now, 3 hours more to wait!
I guess there are lots of applicants stay out!
Their feelings also same as me!
Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment