Sunday, May 11, 2008

Form 6! ---waiting for?... i also dunno!

I'm going to form 6 at SMK TM(1).
For your information, i had officially failed JPA and other scholarships' applications.
So, form 6 is only my choice now, as my parents can't afford my living costs at college!
I still have one interview, the last interview, KPLSPM, but i still can't decide that i will go for it or not, as i know teaching is not my cup of tea.
Today, MUET tuition class started, i had been attacked by the mouth of Miss Carolyn, what a shame!
But, tomorrow is my new starting point as spm is not longer my starting point!
I think so because i got 12A but go to form 6, others got no A also can go to form 6, so let my stpm results decide whether i am good enough or not!
Honestly, my tears had dried up, no more tears, just face it!
Face the reality, face the facts!
Gambateh!
I take form 6 as a new challenge.
A new school, a new environment, a new start!
I hope it will be a good starting point towards successful path~
Congratulations to those secure jpa~
I have no comment how jpa choose its scholars!
So, i just can pray hard and let my finger-crossed!
I'm going to appeal but still can't think about the points.
Now, i believe lucks!
Hope i have the lucks to secure jpa after appealing it!
Frankly, i am frustrated and can't accept the reality but i must accept it!
Rejection after rejection really make me moody!
I realize that I'm not outstanding enough and i got the communication problem.
Maybe that are the reasons i failed!
Whatever happen after this, if got anymore rejection, i just receive it and i won't let my tears drop out again!
I hope i can go to matriculation as so many bumiputras rejected the offers!
If can, i hope for jpa!-i really hope that!
Best of luck!
Form 6 is waiting for my present!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment