Tuesday, May 20, 2008

About me!-Recent news!

First of all, i would like to say sorry to all of my blog's readers for not updating my blog recently!
Recently, i started my form 6's lessons at SMK Tanah Merah 1. Today was the last day of orientation week for evening session. I can come back to my home after 1.20p.m and no need to rush to school again! Thank, finally, it's over! The activities arranged and organized by the PERTINAM sometimes were good, sometimes were very boring! Sorry to say that!
The activities that my group got the 1st place are treasure hunt and show time! Congratulations to my group members!
These both activities i participated and i found them interesting! I was not expected that our group's dikir barat performance won the first place! For the treasure hunt, we shown the co-operation's spirits and we won!
For the 14th May's activities, i was absent, but according to my group members, we lost~
Before i forget, i am the assistant of leader of my group but i not play my role well, i was absent for twice! Haha~To my group(group 6), I'm sorry! You all chose the wrong person to be the penolong ketua kumpulan 6~
So far so good!
Tomorrow will be the day of everything!
The sualkenal will be ended officially tomorrow, got the penyampaian hadiah's ceremony!
I hope my group will be awarded at least 3rd place!
Well, the orientation week will be ended soon, will this coming Thursday be my last day at SMK TM 1? I hope not, i am falling in love with form 6's life! It is challenging and the seniors are helpful!
Matrikulasi, i hope i will fail!
For your information, this coming Thursday is the Teachers' Day for SMK TM1, i gave my name to teacher to become a volunteer! Strange? But, that's my own decision. I am doing what i want to do, nothing to be shame! Haha.
I have change my thought towards form 6!
Hope i can sit for STPM next year!
Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment