Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I finished all the tasks which were given by PERTINAM!

1st-My name tag! What a shame!
-Need to show to the juniors, seniors and also teachers!
- try to imagine, 2 A4 papers!

2nd -Buku Jalinan Kasih
-We need take signatures from the teachers, staff, prefects, seniors and so on.
-Tomorrow, we need start to collect the signatures!
-minimum on Sunday is 50 signatures!

3rd-the coconut!
- as barang amanah

.......................................
Today morning i didn't go to school, but i went to school on 2.30p.m.
Some said me so stupid, actually i could not go to school as i got the evidence!
So boring!
Played the boring and not so interesting games!
Made me tired!
Back to home, mum scolded me, she asked me about the magnesium, i said i dunno, then, she not surprised and shocked that i can fail all the scholarships as i have a bad communication skill!
haiz...
Whatever!
I will try my best to do the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment