Monday, May 12, 2008

First Day-Back to school!

"Back to school"
Today is form 6 registration day!
I registered at SMK Tanah Merah(1).
Before i stepped into this school, i went to Lily's house~
We waited till about 9.00a.m, then we went to the school.
I rode my "ego" and parked it!
I saw lots of students, lots of Chinese students those i never seen them before!
I found out that their former school is SMK Hamzah(1), Machang!
I admire their determination to study form 6 at TM!
According to the Principal of SMK TM(1), there are 21 school's students will study at SMK TM(1), i was shocked by that statement!
OMG!
SMK Tanah Merah(1) will open 5 lower six classes, 2 for physics and 3 for biology!
Let say one class will have 40 students, that's mean around 200 students will study form 6 at SMK Tanah Merah(1).
Today, i guessed there were about 300 students!
The Principal this situation is very normal and it will change after the polytechnics, Maktab Perguruan and Matrikulasi PDT start calling its students!
But, i think i will stick in form 6!
No more choice!
Lots of top students from SMK Hamzah 1- i meant Chinese- also study form 6 at SMK Tanah Merah(1).
So, i believe my abilities!
I believe my strength!
I believe i can do it!
4 flat is my target!
The orientation week will be conducted by the PERTINAM-Persatuan Tingkatan Enam!
I hope it will be fun!
I took a look on the timetable, the morning is fulled with talks and speeches while the evening is fulled with games!
We will have the orientation week in the morning till 15th May while 22nd May is the last day of evening!
Gambateh, i can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment