Tuesday, May 27, 2008

26th till 31st May-KMph Experience!

Haiz, i become lazier than before!
I wonder why i can't solve the simple log question, dunno how to change to mol, i hate chemistry now. Before this, i think that chemistry is not a big problem for me! But now, it is!
The lecturer is a boring guy, while the tutorial teacher is a race-biased woman.
I worry that i can't achieve good results in my ups-in july! Today, i woke up on 8a.m, actually, my friends and i had planned to eat roti canai as our breakfast, but, unfortunately the stall didn't open! Then, i went to bilik bacaan together with my new friends and also wei mei, we stayed there almost 8 hours, but i did nothing, i was sleeping there! omg!
Haiz, lazy person got the own style to study, i hope it is used to calm me down!
I got a lot of homework:physics pratical, physics tutorial, chemistry tutorial, moral coursework and so on!
When can i finish all my homework?
Congratulations to lee wen, fifah and heyday for securing jpa scholarship! I am envious with all of you!
Matriculation's life is not really as good as others' thought!
It is really very stressed, need to study all the times!
But i still can't cope(^-^)!
Gtg!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment