Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Who know me well?

On 8.30p.m++, my brother came back!
He asked me whether i want use the computer anymore, then, i said yes!

Then, he said that i had used for the whole day! Omg, i just use it! My parents asked me to give him use, i gave him use! Then, i decided to go out yam cha with friends, i asked for the key!
You know what he said? He said he want use to car, then, i used back the computer bcs he still eating at that moment, he said he want use it, hello, brother, what actually you want? Computer or car? He said both!
Omg!
Where the justice?
Then my mum asked me to follow them went to "ten-ten", i must go with them!
Then, when i backed from the shop, i saw he was sleeping, now still sleep!
My parents said nth, they just know that they can't make my brother angry, they afraid him, they love him, do they understand my feeling?
They always ask me to be more tolerance with my brother, who want to be more tolerance with me?
Now, just use the computer, can't use the car!
omg...
whatever, i just want to study, then i can find the freedom!
In my parents' eyes, i am mature enough, i'm the eldest, i can think maturely, am i?
i just same age as my brother, just few minutes older than him!
Maturity?
Haiz, whatever, as long as you give me enough support to study!

1 comment:

  1. i am nt good in advise ppl ler...hehe..sorry
    dun thk too much ya
    iit is ok one
    parents wont worry about their daughter..coz may b thy knw girls r more guai
    but son wil ignore more
    juz thk optimistically.hehe
    i wil support u on studies too...hehe
    yr result wil b useful one..juz b patient...:)

    ReplyDelete