Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Last post before depart from TM to KL! My feeling!

My feelings-nervous+happy+worry+frustrated+excited+......etc!
Wisma Sime Darby is waiting for my present!
84 ppl are shortlisted for first round!
they're cutting down to 54 for the next round.
only 20 will be given scholarships
I will do my best!
Just now, i appeal for matriculation!
Hope!
All are Hope, All are Hope,
I want a real hope!
Haiz!
Whatever!
Whenever!
Wherever!
As long as i am living now!
Gambateh!
Congratulate for those who want to go to matriculation!
Those who failed, don't give up!
Write letter to KPM and MCA!
I just can say try, but not to say confirm you can get it apply appeal!
--wish me good luck--
--thx--
------happy------
--nth to lose--
--money--
--the only one--
--to--be--lost--

No comments:

Post a Comment