Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally, my patience paid off!

I can on9 now bcs my brother went out dy!
Ok...
I am going to write about yesterday experience!
I woke up on 12++.
Then, went to BSN, to open SSPN account!
But, the worker there told me that i was unable to open the account bcs BSN didn't have the form at the moment, he advised me to go to Maybank and ask!
But, that time, i was waiting for my friends, haiz, bad luck, i thought we would meet at BSN, i was waiting for a long period, then my friends called me, and they said that they were in CIMB bank, oMG.
Then, i walked to CIMB bank, met they there, luckily, there got the form, i Took the form back!
THen, i went to SMArt ReaDER, got one new member, i knew him dy, Duncan Choo!
Yesterday, presantation Day, oMG, i was the first person to talk in front of the classmates, i was crapping!
Blur, the Tc say my idea was immature and Childish!
She was comparing me and phey yong!
4 factors made phey yong won me!
-ideas smooth
-confident
-relax
-good pronunciation
Okay, it's alright!
Today, i will be the first person to talk again!
Haiz!
I'm afraid, nervous, scare, etc!
Nvm, i'm going to interview, so i need to gain my confidence!
Sime darby is waiting my present!

No comments:

Post a Comment