Thursday, April 10, 2008

GraDUatiOn Day! 10 April 2008!

On 7.30a.m++, i arrived school..
Got ppl earlier than me, one of them was heyday<>
Then, i saw Fifah & Aisya, they arrived on the same time as me!
Then, my chinese friends arrived, hp and lih huey arrived first before ac, then pc & pn, then phei chin and last kelyin!
The boys arrived late a bit than us!
Many parents went to school together with the their children who would graduate soon!
First, we needed to pay RM20..
Haiz, i was the first person the received the award, i think i would get the cover of the cert, but when i went out the door, tc took from me! so pity!
i got RM100, but actually was Rm80, bcs we paid rm20 before!
tc said that only 3 ppl received rm100, i guess is fifah, chi phoy and me, myself_psl!
Others got rm 50...
Then, the formal ceremony finished, we went out the hall and gave back the jubah to the tcs, they gave us the cert, just a normal cert, nth special!
But i think it's worth!
We took some pics!
Happy moment>>

No comments:

Post a Comment