Saturday, April 12, 2008

PROGRAM PENDIDIKAN PETRONAS - SPM 2007<> I failed dy!

Adalah dimaklumkan bahawa permohonan anda tidak berjaya.

PETRONAS mengucapkan Selamat Maju Jaya di dalam bidang yang bakal
anda ceburi

Sekian, terima kasih.

Finally, i failed for petronas educamp!
Haiz, all my preparations for educamp are useless!
The forms i printed out and went to find principal for many times just to confirmed my cert!
Now, i will use the cert for sime darby!
haiz, good luck to those are going to educamp!
Best of luck!
A big bang to me!
i'm not expected that i will not been shortlisted for the camp!
haiz, rm20, bye, bye!
Need to focus on sime darby interview, i hope i can get it!

2 comments:

  1. oo my god..
    i surprise 2 know that..
    i x yet check..
    but i think i also get the same fate as you..
    i came here first cause i forgot the website..
    you know..my hand trembling rite now..
    now, i should reduce or may be get rid all the hope 4 that..
    huhu..my hand still tremble now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i'm not trying to show off how lucky m i, but i get the letter from petronas that i;m shortlisted to attend to educamp. Sounds wonderful right, but 1st i didn't do well in my spm 2007, 2nd i didn't participate any co-cum activity, 3rd i was just simply apply and didn't bank in the rm20 to them. Why m i being picked? my venue is in sabah, currently i'm now in west m'sia, i dono whether should i go or just leave it. Haizzz.

    ReplyDelete