Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Second time! talking! nervous+no idea!

Yesterday, i went to Smart Reader.
At the moment i walked in the class, i was nervous, tc ask me to stand in front straight away, but i told her that i was going to toilet, then i went to toilet!
After 3 minutes, i came back to the classroom, i was afraid, i straight away sat down on chair!
So lucky, tc called others out first, i was the last!
My performance for yesterday was much much better than the day before- according to tc- thank GOD!
I talked about my routine and then talked about the price of uncooked rice!
That's all!
Before i went out to talk, i was thinking what i was going to talk about!
I thought that i would talk about my new hand phone or something related to technology, but unexpected, i talked about something else!
Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment