Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sime Darby called me! hmm, bad impression to them, i guess!

Sime Darby just call me just now for a short interview!
A woman from sime darby called nurul, ask my 5 min to have short conversation with her!
Yupe, i said that i'm free!
We start to chat, she ask about my spm achievement, family background, my ambition, my inspiration, all the short description that i wrote before during my application, she ask all, i think my conservation with her is not so ok!
Haiz, my poor communication skill, afraid for tmr, hope i gain some knowledge or confidence through this short interview, thx SIME DARBY!
May i will one of ur scholarships' recipients?....
Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. hai...u got called from sime darby ek...bestnye..bile u dpt call ek? i applied jgk but no call pun...but still waiting for the best! anyway, did u apply for bank negara? i heard some of them had been called 4 interview tomorrow...so how about u?

    ...fadia ilham...
    -qaq_ya@yahoo.com-

    ReplyDelete