Saturday, April 12, 2008

I wonder y! Anyone?

I have been rejected by petronas!
But i have been shortlisted for sime darby scholarship!
Petronas shortlisted more than 1000 applicants to the Educamp while Sime Darby only shortlisted not more than 100 applicants to attend the interview!
Y Petronas rejected my application?
Hmm, no one know the answer, now, what can i do is focus on Sime Darby interview!
Gambateh!
Sime Darby, Thank You!
Petronas, Thank You too for making me wonder Y<>
Sime darby, what am i going to do?
For the preparation, i long time no write an essay!
Very afraid!
Haiz, Try my best to improve my english communication skill now!
Till today, i just attend jpa interview!
That's only my experience, less than 1 hour experience!
While Sime Darby will be almost 9 hours!
Haiz!
Gambateh<><>
No pain no gain!

2 comments:

  1. i got it..
    15-16 april..
    i feel bad when u x get it..
    plz, dun b so sad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok. i also didnt get it.

    Good luck in your studies! :)

    ReplyDelete