Friday, April 25, 2008

KB again!

Today, i woke up on 2.30p.m++.
My mum and dad didn't say a word about that!
They asked me to take a shower as fast as possible, i asked them the reason!
They told me that want go to KB!
KB again!
I slept in the car!
First destination, as usual, KB Mall!
I saw Jee Cheng and Eugene, they were waiting the arrival of bus back to TM!
I smsed them, haha, they planned to fool me, but fortunately my first target also same as the place they wanted me to go-Popular Book Shop!
Then, after that, we went to pacific!
Bought somethings then went to Tesco, bought a DVD player and some routine things, then went to aunt's house, gave the calculator to my cousin, then we backed to TM.
To my surprise, Tesco was flooded by people, all trolleys were been taken by the people, when we arrived, there were no more trolley for us, we searched around there, finally got one!
I also bought 3.75 meters of clothes- for what-baju kurung!
I also noticed there were no more uncooked rice and flour!
omg!
so big problem!
Why these all problem occurred?

1 comment:

  1. coz rice wan gain price again
    haha
    u today also go mall?
    y dint saw u one
    hehe
    me got go too

    ReplyDelete