Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool

Actually, i have no mood to write this post.
*I WANT TO SHOUT~

My blog is a place to express my anger and to relieve my tension.

I am under pressure now. Thinking of my calculus, thinking of my chemistry, thinking of my coming presentations..........etc........

In short, i am worrying about my final GCPA!

Although i am not the "First year fly" jpa scholars, I need a better GCPA so that i can get into better college or university such as

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

I have checked the requirement for transfer students. GCPA at least 3.5 for mechanical engineering applicants!

My dream is going to the grave soon!

3.5? Is that possible?

If i can't really get into "better" school, i should change my perspective of life that i'm not good enough.

Should i consider Purdue, Stevens, RIT or LeHigh?

Yes, i must!

Those might be the "safe" schools for me!

Am i too egoistic?

Maybe!

Today i went to Sunway Piramid together with my Ko-pln group members for our dinner.

I learned a lot from Katherine, thank you!

Congratulations to my "First year fly" friends who get into ivies!

I'm proud to be your friend.

"I want to be different in a very different way!"

No comment for my hectic weeks! I wanna do my assignment now!

No comments:

Post a Comment