Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sleeping!

Yesterday night, my computer was malfunction againa after coming back from Pak Li. Then, i decided to sleep. Yes, i slept straight away! A very good tight sleep! I woke up on 10 this morning. Actually, i decided to bring my laptop back to that shop. However, it didn't open yet. I took a tour around Section 18! Finding a shop that my laptop no need to reformat. Well, all shoppers are cheaters! Tell me that i need to reformat my laptop again!

After 1 hour oops... 2 hours including my lunch alone at Baker's Cottage and McDonald! I decided to go back to my room.

I slept till 3 p.m.

And then i open my computer, go to system recovery, using safe mode, uninstall all the programs, do full reinstall and now i'm using my computer! Hopefully, my computer won't face any problem again! I have tried to restart it more than 5 times and i didn't face any problem now!. Thank GOD! oops. Thank to myself! narcistic!

After 1 hour, i continued to sleep till 6.30p.m. After woke up, i am here, blogger.com.

Hopefully, i can finish my final draft tonight and my persuasive speech tonight.

Please don't remind me about ACS!

Ethics test, Chem Test, Engineering Test-- One Word--DIE--

GTG!

No comments:

Post a Comment