Thursday, April 30, 2009

5+16+1=Landover Spring 2009

5 Girls
16 Boys
1 unknown

From General:

First week
"Austinians"--was the only word plying in my mind.
(P/S: Sorry, ex-Austinians.)

Second week-->Last week
A sudden change!
--As the time passed, the truth revealed--

Potassium Permanganate(KMNO4)
--Kearney, Memphis, Newark, Omaha--

Landover was isolated by KMNO4---Chemistry Lecture~(However, we had fun!)-Oops-I wasn't having fun.~I was sleeping during the lecture~Be the reason why i scored bad for my Chemistry!


One by One:
Ladies First!

Justina
-I have known her since the second week of Fall 2008(Through my roommate, Beverly). Unexpectedly, i was in the same group with her during Spring 2009. I have nothing to say about her. She is always blur. Oops.. (Wrong) She is always humble! Oops.. (Wrong Again) She is a CLEVER girl.. (Yes, Right!)
First impression(Monologue)-during the first chit-chat with her!
-"Gosh, you got 13A1 for ur spm! So "geng"!" "Geng" person is always arrogant! Surely, you won't consider me as ur friend!" Suang le bai!"
Seriously, during my first two week here, i thought most of the students here were arrogant.
Reason--Six Senses!
Sorry!

Xin Rou
A girl that i thought she was a very hardworking and quiet adfpian. Hardworking-Yes, She is! Quiet-Wait, i think first! I knew her existence last semester but i didn't know who was she. Frankly speaking, imho, i think that she shares a few similiarities with me. Well, one for sure, i don't know! Piano! 8th Grade! So "Geng"! Music!
First impression
"Why does this girl so quiet? Is she a genius? Why does she so hardworking? What is her goal? To be the top?"
After 16 weeks, I understood her goal and i knew the reason why she is so hardworking! Gambateh, YOU CAN!

Carishma
"I know you don't like me! But why? Can you tell me?" Carishma said.
Actually, i didn't know how to start a conversation with you. For me, you are from another world(higher level). You are an expert! I'm just a normal and ordinary person.
You have the skills i want to have.
Thank you, Carishma!
Although you have done nothing, i learned a lot from you!

Nanthini
"Don't Shout, Siew La." Nanthini said.
It hurted!
To make it clear, i didn't shout! it was my normal pitch!
Anyway, it was over.
Thank you for being my classmates! Sorry for not "teaching" calculus. FYI, i won't teach someone anything when i am not confident with that knowledge. That is my principle! Way of life! Many of my friends didn't understand my principle and we got into trouble! Nanthini, through you, i recalled back my "tiger and mouse" episode of life. Thank you!

P/s: "Tiger and Mouse"--"PN and Ah Lo"--Started with the song-- A very Long story without ending! When it comes to the end, i will post about it!

More to come!
Stay tune!

1. Teck Tze/Taxi
2. Wisvan
3. Popi
4. YB
5. Young Han
6. Amni
7. Amir/Mantoll
8. Eizaaz
9. Hasif
10. Hanif
11. Riduan
12. Wahid
13. Fauzan/Tengku Jaja
14. Khalis
15. Niro
16. Wan/Keramat

oops!
One more
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment