Friday, April 24, 2009

old posts!

Below are the posts which haven’t been posted!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Taekwondo Intec 1st Closed and Invitiational Competition!
LOSE again!Poomsae!Haiz..Congratulations to my opponent for grabbing the Silver medal!I was eliminated by her at a very first round!What a shame!Now, wasting my time waiting for the bus driver!Haiz..I want to go home. Have a shower and do my unfinished homework!
Posted by Myself_psl at 5:33 PM
Friday, March 27, 2009
The most hectic week in my whole life-is it?
Monday--Listened to my fellow classmates' informative speeches presentations. Did calculus. Chemistry Laboratory session. Didn't go to America's Got Talent. Prepare for Halloween's Night.Tuesday-Oral Presentation, Engineering Class. Halloween's Night. Chemistry lectureWednesday-Calculus Self-Study assessment. Informative Speech. ACS.Thursday-Parade, Chemistry Test, Calculus lesson.Friday-Forum Presentation, CTES, Dodge ball, Luau Party.Saturday-Chemistry Laboratory report 3, ACS DiscussionSunday-Poomsae Tournament-I haven't practised.
Posted by Myself_psl at 1:08 AM
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
American Indulgence Week
America's got Talent--I didn't go... I was busying with my oral presentation preparation. (Excuse)Halloween Night-I joined the Poison Apple's booth. TIRED. I didn't take picture of myself because i was too busying with the activities conducted in my booth. Great JOB. Sorry for the FLOUR's flood!Besides, i have no mood to take picture. 2500 times!I want to score well!
Posted by Myself_psl at 9:26 PM
Sunday, March 22, 2009
22 March 2009-4.44a.m
I chose to be myself!Let me be myself!
Posted by Myself_psl at 4:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment