Monday, April 13, 2009

C'mon! Commitment!

Another Complaining post about “you” from Siew La
Myself_psl: Have you done with your part?
“you”: Haven’t. My part is about the significance of the occasion, right?
DAMN IT
Myself_psl(angry)-monologue!
How many times I need to tell you that I do question 1 and 2 and you do question 3!
Fine
Myself_psl(pretending)
I think I have told you that you do question 3 about the trivial and how the occasion is celebrated.
“you”: Really?
DAMN IT… again!
Myself_psl: okay, fine. What have you found so far?
“you”: basically none. I was busying with other assignments! Can you tell me what have you found?
Myself_psl: Okay, basically, memorial day is …….. it is celebrated…….
“you”: oh I see….
Myself_psl: Do you have any idea about the flow?
“you”: I will follow what you want to do!
Damn it again!
What is the point of having discussion if all the decisions are made by ME!
The discussion lasted less than 15 minutes!
Basically, I’m angry.

I wanna cry. I want a shoulder to cry on!

Be strong.
GAmbateh! Siew La, it’s your last presentation! Make it perfect!
ACS….. Haiz!
You are not the only one is busying, the whole Landover, the whole adfp are having the same problem as you! Why not you just say that I’m LAZY!? It is acceptable to me!

DAMN IT!
SAD
DISSAPPOINTED
GAMBATEH

No comments:

Post a Comment