Thursday, April 2, 2009

HipHop/Rap

"Siew La is going to rap!" Is it true?

Honestly, i don't know how to rap. I'm practicing it!

Sorry, Mr. K and Ms. S!

To Landoverians:

I will try to rap but there is no promise i can rap perfectly!

Wait and see!

Surprise?

Special performance?

April Fool
My advance comp marks are not so satisfying.
It is not a joke, basically my mark was just divided by 2. 42 mark. Haiz.

RAP/HipHop!

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

I'm in bad luck this few weeks.
My calculator was missing in action. (Btw, i received the new calculator today! My parents sent it to me.. Thank you! using poslaju) It was really "laju". According to my dad, he sent it yesterday and i received it today! (bcs 30th and 31th march--Kelantaneses were holidaying!)

My pendrive was also missing in action! Fortunately, i have the habit to save at least 2 copies of my files!

My food container(high quality one)--about RM15-- was also missing in action. I used it during the Halloween night to put a pack of Kuaci!

My stupid careless action- didn't take my mobile phone after coming out from Taxi-- i was rushing to find a shoe for my oral presentation.

My formal shoes were stolen by someone. I left my shoes in the class the day before because i would have presentation on the next day. (suspect:Cleaner) sorry! I bought that pair of shoes 1 week before the presentation day!

I went back to akasia and bought a new pair of formal shoes! Haiz!

Back to my mobile phone story, i met a very nice taxi driver, he was willingly returned my mobile phone to me. Actually, he did ask for the tips(RM10), but i didn't have RM10 note. I only got Rm50 note. In the end, he got nothing from me except the thank you! Thank you. May your GOD bless you!

What's more?

Calculus test 2-damn low!
Chemistry-no more A!
(is it possible for me to maintain B+ for these subjects?)

That's all for my nonsense crapping post!

i wanna study for CTES and practice for ad presentation!

GAMBATEH.

Thank to mara for having a talk tomorrow!

No acs presentation!

RAP/HipHop!

Haiz...... Try my really best!

No comments:

Post a Comment