Friday, April 10, 2009

I also wanna sleep! I also wanna do nothing!

I was in the mood to discuss the presentation thingy;

however, someone spoilt my mood!

I have no time!

I have no time!

All people are tired!

I’m tired too!

It is not my fault to be same group with you, it is not my fault to force or urge you!

However, it is my desire to get high mark for my presentation!

Please show me your commitment towards this presentation! We are going to present it next Wednesday; however, we haven’t done a thing!

I’m tired! I don’t want to do anything too but I have to do!

If you have a better word than “tired”, please let me know!

I prefer you to be honest that you are not tired; you just want to postpone it.

I have no mood now! F&*K

I have to study

I’m a very direct and assertive person!

“you”, you know who are you! Two people asked me to urge me not to force you! However, I don’t what are the differences between urge and force. For me, it is the same! IT IS THE SAME! I still remember that I have reminded you that we are going to have a discussion on Friday evening!

I kept telling you our presentation is next Wednesday and ask you when you are free!

*If you are not the type of person I describe, you can “bomb” me back! I don’t care. That is what impression that you have given me so far!

In the post, I would not write or type “I’m sorry!” it is not my faults at all! I’m egoistic! I’m altruistic.

Okay.

I’M CRAZY!

I’M ANGRY!

I’M MAD!

Editted

Well, i just finish my discussion with "you".

Basically, i divided the tasks!

I will do about the first 2 questions!

Hopefully, i can use the info that i have found last week for my report and slides! i promised to send my point to "you" tonight, so that our point will not be crashed!

Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment