Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LeHigh--You're my First Choice Now--

I have done research for my prospective university and finally i decided that i would like to apply Lehigh as my first choice.



I do realize that --flying to USA-- is still a long time to go. About 15 months to go!



However, i think it is the time for me to decide which Uni/College that i would like to apply.



LeHigh, why?



The only Reason:

Size-Much much Smaller compared to other similar Uni/College (University of Illinois/Michigan Ann Arbor--about 30000 students)---The main reason! about 8000 students only.

Things to worry:

1) CGPA

2) TOEFL

Frankly speaking, i prefer LeHigh official website as it provides almost all the information i would like to know. Besides, it is an user-friendly website.

*Hopefully,

I CAN!

No matter what, no matter how,

I will try my BEST!

Study HARDER!
Score BETTER!


No comments:

Post a Comment