Thursday, April 30, 2009

BoyZ--to be continued...

Starting with the fact about Landover Spring 2009:
1) There are 22 aliens in this Group.
2) All of them are future Engineers.
3) They are PSD or Mara scholars.
4) They are flying to USA.
5) They were taking ESL courses, calculus, introduction to engineering and problem solving, Chemistry 1 and CTES/CTIS during Spring semester.
6) The only man lecturer was "mean but not evil" Mr. K.
7) There were only 5 girls in this group.
8) Some of Them were paired unwillingly by their lecturers especially Ms. SA and Mr.K.
9) They were trying to be creative to score better in their presentations.
10) They thought critically! (Hey, are you sure?)
11) Calculus was their most concerned subjects as it contributed 5 credit hours.
12) Who are they? To be revealed soon!

Malay Boys--Pity them, they had no Malay girls classmates during spring 2009!
(Hey, we are Malaysians!) Okay!

I must be very very careful when posting about the boyZ. Easier for others to misinterpret what i mean!

(According to alphabet)
Amir a.k.a Mantoll
-Manusia betul!
-Undeniable, he is handsome. However, he is Not my cup of tea.
-He was in my ko-pln group. Group 3, Madam Eliza! He was the prince! I admired his bravery to act as a prince.

Amni
-"Your husband" said Ms. SA and Mr. K.
-HE was not so serious with his work. However, he could present well sometime! Good job!
-For me, he is not the ideal partner. Hopefully, he could find his lover asap in order to help me to get rid of those rumors. Haha.
-oh, forgot! He is also a fan of Jaja.

Eizaaz
-One word "DAre"
-Dr. Love--a series of presentations! Thumb up!
-I admired his style of presentation.
-Responsible but always made me worry that he won't do the assignment(sorry!)-i was same group with him for my Critical Thinking.

Fauzan
-the big fan of Jaja
-i knew him since the first day i came to intec. The orientation week.
-First impression, SERIOUS!

Hasif
-another fan of Jaja. (Oops, Nanthini). I am confused!
-Funny
-Creative!

Hanif
-First impression, SHY!
-Believe me, he is not!

Khalis
-The batman
-Same as Ms. M, i like his voice.
-My engineering video group's member.
-Unexpected, he was good in pretending! (hehe)- i meant acting!

Niroharyamen
-My Chemistry laboratory's Partner! (Thanks! I score A)--although it is only 1 credit hour, it is the only A --Good Job!
-Responsible...
-Dare! Love SPORTS!

Popi
-The Dutchlady's field trip project manager. (Although the plan was cancelled, you managed to get the "green" light.)
-Like "bully" topic... he was the youngest in this group!
-Nanthini was his partner... said Ms.SA again!

Riduan
-"don't judge Riduan by his shy face"
-He could speak well!
-I admired his SPIRITS--suddenly i forget how to spell that word!
-Gambateh! Continue! You can!

Wahid
-Our cameraman!
-He took a lot of pictures of our group!
-Thank..
-Future petroleum Engineer!
-Blog more!

Wan/Keramat
-Peace be upon you!--trademark!
--tag line--
-Snoopdogg! Thank you for being my group member!
-First impression:= VERY VERY SERIOUS!

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment