Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy-go-lucky~ Should I?

I scored 58/70 for my chemistry!
Automatically, it means that no A+, A, A- for my final!

I must score full mark for my final examination to make sure at least i score B+!

Possible?
If all were calculation, it would be possible!

"The answer is obviously a "NO""

I admired someone who has "big" brain! No need to study so much and could score high mark. (oops, full mark)She told me that she hadn't studied 2 chapters for the test! Was she lying to me? If yes, i am the stupidest person to believe what she said! If no, she is a genius! "Wah, i have a genius friend!"

okay, i don't want to be sarcastic. Honestly, she is a very very very HARDWORKING student!

HARDWORKING + GENIUS = PERFECT

I know she will read post one day.

Well, for my test 3, i score 20/25! Again, I failed to memorize and understand the theories!

Can someone help me to understand those complicated theories?

Haiz..

I want to cry! should i?
i will feel better...

I dunno what are happening to me this semester.

Am I tired?

Am i pushing myself too much? Honestly, i don't! I'm not even trying my best.

I am sad for my Chemistry! I don't want to repeat it! I want score at least a B+.
Action speaks louder than words. I shall start study now! Haiz. I'm LAZY!

"HARDWORKING" + Small BRAIN = NOTHING

Next semester, can i do better?

To my Friends(all except those in INTEC):

Xiu le or Ah Lo is not the top anymore. She can't help you to solve complicated questions anymore. She is facing a sudden change in her life. She is moody and she will sit for her final soon. Wish her good luck and wish her can return to her perfect track! In the past, she wants to be the top and she managed to do so. Now, she is not even dare to try to be the best because she is surrounded by many geniuses and experts. thus, please "tarik balik" all your high expectation on me! Thank you.

GTG!

No comments:

Post a Comment