Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm nobody!

My friends (2) start to date since 14Th February 2009. One of them is my friend since primary school. His status is changing from an enemy to a good friend, he helped me a lot in term of academic. Well, his girlfriend is my friend too. I knew her when i stepped in SMK TM1 for my pre-university eduction. We went to KMPH together.

KMPH
She was who i always referred to when i was sad, happy and even disappointed.

Although we were staying in different block, we always studied together.

I'm happy to hear that both of them have been together for almost 2 months.

I am angry because they didn't tell me about this. The girl told me about this good news yesterday.

I am angry because my other friends who knew about this also didn't tell me about this very good news although they knew it since the first day they date!

Well

I'm nobody!

Maybe i don't have a lot of secrets to be revealed!

LOVE!

What is love?

Hopefully, their relationship will last forever!

Happy ~~ending~~

If i said "I have had one", many would ask me
"who is that guy?"
"when and why you didn't tell me?"

I HAVE HAD ONE!

Really?

Not exactly.

For me, to be a recognized gf or bf, not simply said "yes, i agree to be your gf or bf"

Okay, don't want to elaborate more.

I have had none!

No comments:

Post a Comment