Saturday, March 14, 2009

Emo-12th Post-Last Post of The Month-March

This post will be the last post of this Month. I decided to do so because of my bad performance in academics recently. 

My points of view towards Mid-term Exam Results
(Starting from the worst subject to the most unexpected excellent subject)

American Cultural Studies
-I didn't expect that i would get C+ for my ACS.
-I am very sad with that results.
-Undeniable, i cried when someone told me my results.
-I had tried my best in the Short Story Review.
-Thus, i assume that i got C+ because of my Oregon Tourism Convention Presentation.
-My presentation was sucked as i mispronounced the "Oregon". 
-Besides, i was simply reading the notes on the Slides and i was very nervous.
-I will ask Miss S.A the reasons I got C+ for ACS and how to improve the grade if I AM DARE ENOUGH to ask her. (Implanting my courageness now)-I really don't want C to be appeared in my final grade. 
-I have broken the record of myself by scoring the First C in INTEC . (SAD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short Story Review
-If this is the reason for the C+, .......................................(Someone please help me to complete the sentence.)
-I had editted for at least three times for question 2 and 3. 
-I admit that i did final editting during Mr. K's class. 
-I misinterpreted what Mr. K meant, thus i did ACS during his lecture.
-IF final editting is considered as last minute work, then it's my fault for not understood the phrases well.
(I'm sorry)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-For ACS, i still have 2 presentations and 1 test. (40%) 
C+ --- 77-->79
Let's us considered my mark as 78. 
78 marks converts to 60% is 46.8%.
That means i have lost 13.2 marks out of 100 marks. (86.8%)
That also means the highest grade i might get is B in the final. (If and only If i score full mark for next presentations and test.)-Impossible!

Thus, the conclusion is the biggest posibility of grade that i will get for final is C+. (If i managed to maintain my performance.)

Improve, improve and improve!
Please, Siew La. ( Don't let your ACS's grade lower down) What a shame!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fundamentals of Critical Thinking and Advanced Composition (Two different lecturers*)
-B(83-86)-Let's us considered my marks as 84. (Below are my assumptions only.)
-CT(I have lost 9.6 marks out of 100)--Two more presentations-40%- 
-AC(I have lost 11.2 marks out of 100)--One more presentation and one more essay-30%-
CT-I must improve myself in language and also my thinking skill. 
AC-I should improve myself in delivering ideas(Why? Oral Presentation is the answer)
--The results of both subjects were expectable.
--Thus, what should i do? One Word-IMPROVE-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemistry I, Calculus I and CTES
--B+(87-89) 
--For Chemistry, i have expected that results and I'm not satisfied with my performance. I could do it better if i did less silly and stupid mistakes. I shall not be so confidence! The tagline for me after the break will be "Be humble".
--For Calculus, I'm not so satisfied with my performance too. I'm not sure who should i blame for not understood the theories and concepts. My calculus performance is getting worse day by day. I performed bad in Test 2 and that has caused me to forget about getting A-, A and impossible A+ for my final grade. 
--Thus, i hope that i can get at least the B+ for the final grade! (Initial dream is A)
--For CTES, I have no idea how the marks given as i just did one presentation. (The grade is same as the final grade of last semester.)
--I can't do the statistics for these three subjects as my performances are not consistent at all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Public Speaking
A-(90-92)
--I'm totally shocked when i knew that i scored A- for PS.
--It seemed Impossible for an uneffective speaker like ME.
--My opinion--maybe because of the marks were only taken from the mid-term examination(Involve HAND only)
--My mouth was not functioned at all during that exam. 
--LOL
--What i meant---It was paper-based test. 
--My presentations for PS were bad and thus i believe my final grade will decrease dramatically.
--I will try my best in two more presentations and also in final exam(another paper-based test).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemistry(Lab)
A
--I think most of students got the same grade as me or higher.
--Thus, no comment for this subject.
--Tip--Do all the lab reports!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engineering
A+
WEIRD
--I have no idea about this.
--I'm scare that my final grade will be lower than this. (Surely, it will.)
--The lecturer hasn't watched my video presentation(Omg, i just in the video for less than 3 minutes) and we haven't gone for the field trips and we also haven't sat for final examination.
--Thus, i believe that it's impossible to maintain this very excellent grade!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
In short, some results in this mid-term semester grade are unreliable and surely i will get lower gcpa for this semester.

HOPE FOR THE BEST
PREPARE FOR THE WORST

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next session
HOLIDAY(Oops, not a holiday) It's a hectic week!--preparation, preparation and preparation!

TO-DO-LIST
(*Group)
Academic-based TAsks
1) Forum*
2) Advertisement Project*
3) American Music(RAP/HipHop)*
4) American Holiday(Memorial Day)*
5) Study ACS(Quiz 3)
6) Oral Presentation(12 slides)
7) Essay 3(outline, draft, final)
8) Calculus I-review and practise the unknown parts-important if i want to take Calculus II in summer semester!
9) Chemistry-Study all-Hope for at least A. Make it possible!
10) Chemistry lab report
11) Chemistry Homework (Electron Configuration for main groups elements)
12) Informative Speech (Practice)
13) Persuasive Speech (Find a topic)-ask others' opinions, To be a difference for the very first time!
Non-academic activities
14) Booth-Halloween Night-preparing the stuff*
15) Find Halloween Night Costume
16) Parade Costume-ROGUE
17) Find formal attire and also RAP attire!
18) Meet friends
19) Go to Muet tuition class to be the most difficult to eliminate disturber. 
20) SLEEP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good night!
Happy holiday!

Reminder: If i am still EMO after the break, ignore it! It's normal for those who scored bad in Exams and Tests!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment