Friday, April 3, 2009

My bad luck continues.

I need to redo all my assignments.

1) Advanced Composition-All my resources, finished first draft, outline, etc.... (all are deleted)--Usually i would save 2 copies, one in my laptop and one in pendrive).

Two days ago, my pendrive was missing in action!
Yesterday, my laptop (c Drive was unaccessibe). The system was corrupted. The only way was to reformat! How stupid i was. I knew that my laptop would face problem one day but i still saved my important files in the desktop instead of D drive.

STUPID!


2) My memorial day presentation slide show an informations are also gone! Bye! BYE!

3) A lot of my assignments are gone! Bye Bye.. My "assignment" pendrive, where are you? The white color KingMax! Anyone? Haiz!
TENSION!

Since the day after the mid-term break, i am facing a lot of problems!

From the food container to the laptop cases. It might sound crazy, but it is the trutH!
What have happened actually?

Hopefully my laptop(after formatting-maybe only) will be okay soon. However, for sure, all my data are been deleted by stupid corrupted system~~

Haiz!

Haiz!

GAMBATEH!

I try to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment