Friday, February 13, 2009

This blog will not be updated anymore in February!

I like 12, this post is the 12Th post of the month. Thus, I don't want to post any new post before march!

That's of course not the main reason.

The main reason is i want to study. I want to score better.

I want to let my parents know that i am doing well in INTEC and make them proud. My mum finally called me today but the chat was lasted for 3 minutes only. I hope it lasted longer than it was. I want to be the first of my family to graduate from oversea university or more precisely to be the first of my family to graduate with 1st class in mechanical engineering degree. The is the truth why i am here, INTEC!

I afraid my calculus test results are not as good as i thought. I am not dare to think about its consequences!

P/S: I hope someone can give me some good advices on how to be humble and talk with correct tone and language.

____________________________________________________________________
Happy mood:~

Although this semester seems very hectic, i enjoy myself. I am not the sleeping pig in the class anymore like the last semester. I am able to concentrate in class. (Okay, I'm lying!)

Regret_~
I haven't taken the grading for black belt(Taekwondo)!
I am Senior Red Belt now and i am regretted why i didn't sit for the examination after my SPM examination. I have missed a lot of grading days!

(For my friend birthday's party, Account level 1 and 2 tests, jpa interview, matriculation preparation)--Actually, i wanted to take black belt on those days~!

That's all for February!

Meet you all in March...

*
I will post about my engineering movie!
I will post about my February activities!
I will post about my recent conditions!
I will not post about rumuors.
I will not post about lecturers, friends and relatives anymore!

I promise to myself i want to have a lively blog!
No more sad and depressed confessions in March.
No more complain in March.
No more stupidest confession in March.

It will have my confession toward my "LOVE"--i have no one now! (This line is a crap, ignore it). The "LOVE" is my parents!

Last but not least,

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE~!


Enjoys reading others' blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment