Sunday, February 8, 2009

*I'm LOST!

I woke up about 12.30 p.m yesterday.
Then, we went to Pak Li. I met Heyday and Afifah(My secondary school best Malays friends) at there. We were chatting about our college life and some placement tests. They are doing medicine at MSU. I feel proud of them as they got better results than me. Heyday scored 4 flat. Wah!

I have to study harder to get such results. Honestly, i want it but it seems impossible as my English is not in the A standard yet. Heyday is actually my opponent during my secondary school time. Those old days stories have motivated and reminded me how hardworking i was in the secondary school. Why do i suddenly become lazy?

Haiz!

Now i'm lost and wasting time!

My demonstrative speech's outline hasn't done! My CTES power point presentation also hasn't touched!

*P/S: I would like to take back my confession about the CALCULUS test 1~!
You all have misundestood!

No comments:

Post a Comment