Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random post

The "perkembangan" of my cALCUlus confession's case:

1) some have posted the comments on it. Some talked to me personally as they have passed by my blog. Some give good responses and some think that i am too overconfident.

2)my classmates keep repeating my words in class. Actually, i didn't care! I sudah biasa!(During my secondary school)

*hey, my secondary school friends, my form six friends, my juniors and my kmph friends! please post ur comment about that! I need your explanation and your points of views. {*Ignore it}

Done with that case!


Now, moving on to my laziness case!
My laziness attitude has been more obvious day by day!
I really hope i could be more hardworking! Haiz...

Actually, why do i post those things? I'm waiting for my SAT 2 results! But i don't think i can get it on 12a.m of 12 feb 2009~

This coming weekend:
1) Engineering movie
2) Advanced composition-essay 2 outline
3) CTES power point presentation
4) Engineering--prepare for the test!
5) ACS-- redo my short story review!
6) ACS--study for the test and do the homework
7) Calculus--improve, improve and improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment