Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Have i fulfilled my spare time beneficially?

In my own opinion, i haven't. Last night, Chen Chow asked me, "How are you?" As it was an informal chatting, I told him, "I am suffering as there are a lot of presentations in this semester." To him, Spring semester was the most enjoyable and relaxing semester. The clock showed 12.15a.m, but i was still busying hacking the amazon website to download some excerpts from the books for the research paper. However, the lecturer didn't ask for it today.

I didn't use my Winter break beneficially. I was just watching movies and hanging with some friends during my holiday. Besides, i think that i really should improve my English as my first assignment's and first speech's marks were considered low! I was not trying my best and i really need to try my best. Chen Chow thought that I was under pressure and too stress. Honestly, I was! However, those pressures were emotional expressions only because i didn't really put efforts to improve my English.

Today, during the reflecting session, I was about to say that If i could back to the past, I weren't not stepping my legs INTEC! However, i didn't dare to say it! What a shame! Actually, the motorcycle license thing was just a small matter. Although it has caused me to lose 3 tooth, have scars and other side effects, it only affects my external personalities and not my internal personalities.

Time that i had was too long however i didn't use it wisely!

USA is waiting for me!

I hope that i can really go to usa as an excellent credit transfer student and get into top university in USA.

I should continue my path although it is not my dreamed path!

Please guide me how to get high mark in ESL courses! I really think that English courses are too difficult to score!

To be continued......

P/s: GTG... Assignments again! Study ACS!

No comments:

Post a Comment