Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is that wrong to confess something? It is wrong!

Well, I have to admit that my confession towards calculus should be taken back as it hurts a lot of people!

Sometimes, i'm too boasting(Showing off) or speaking of myself in superlatives.
As my friend told me, i am not satisfied with any of my achievement nowadays. I WANT MORE.
I'm I think most of you have the same thoughts too.
The difference between you and me is the way of expression only! Am i right?

I were not supposed to post out my point of view too openly, it HURTS!

I admit that sometimes i'm kind of direct and assertive in blog! But, i'm too "fake" in real life. Am i right?


Here, i would like to make a correction:

I'm just a normal calculus-lover! Not more than that statement!


To my fellow classmates, if my test 1's results is as what i have expected, congratulate me! If not, let me alone for almost 1 day! I WANT TO RELIEVE MY ANGER AND SADNESS AND ALSO i want to reflect my mistakes in words and works! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, Siew La, I apologize for mentioning this in the class. But personally, i don't think there's anything wrong with saying that the test is easy.

    You are good in calculus, it is undeniable. And of course, i agree with you that everyone expects a better result. (Except me, i am now a cold hearted person towards results now. XD)

    If you relly feel hurt, we shall not repeat this very statement ever again. But just want you to know, we are not teasing you. Maybe it sounds like teasing, but we really acknowledge that you are good in calculus.

    Finally, there's nothing wrong in claiming that test is easy, and i am sure everyone else will do well. It's basically perception. Most of them who said that it's tough will eventually get good marks. (Again, except me, damn it! T.T LOL!)

    Just chill, and don't take it too seriously! ;)

    Remember! Be happy in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same with KJ

    no need to take back ur word

    it's okay

    we're not teasing you

    it's the truth rite???

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, we're not teasing u. We're just repeating what u have said. No need to take ur words since we all know that u are calculus wiz.

    I agree with KJ that it is all about perception. Everyone include KJ would get high marks except for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To wahid, kj and niro:
    I didn't mean that you all were teasing me. I didn't feel anything wrong as i said it first. I can't blame anyone as that is my confession. As niro said, i am not supposed to delete the post as it had been posted@_@.

    Anyway, thank!
    To wahid and niro:
    Please don't prejudge my math abilities! I might not as clever as you thought~!

    To kj, you are better than i am!

    ReplyDelete