Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, here we go! I'm really overestimate my math abilities!

My SAT 2 just come out.
I checked it just now.
The results were unexpected!

I score the worse and worst in Math!

My SAT 2 results:

Physics-720
Math 1-700
Math 2-670

Honestly, i thought that i would score better in mathematics rather than physics. However, now, you have seen what is happening! My mathematics skill is really dropping down day by day!
Those secondary old school stories can't be used anytime. Here, college life, is talking about HARD WORK!

Well, prepare for the worst dramatic Calculus Test 1's results!

Now, i can be EMO for at least 1 week!
Whoever ask me my marks after this, i would like to tell that is my mark! Nothing can be changed. I'm not good in mathematics anymore. So, my calculus test 1 results' would be the same! However, i hope That couldn't be happened!

Now, i am really think i need practices!

Later on, i'm going to eat dinner.

The SAT 2 results have broken my heart. In facts, i just finished watching a great movie! Bedtime stories!

Got go to!

No comments:

Post a Comment