Monday, February 9, 2009

My weekend is for SLEEPING!

I slept for more that half of the time i had during my weekend and public holiday today!

Others have notified that and asked me why did i look so tried. I also didn't know the answer. However, i know it right now. That was because i overslept. I would like to promise to myself that i should sleep less than i have ever had.

What have i done so far? Honestly, i just finished with my demonstrative speech's outline and also my calculus exercise 4. That's all the assignment that i have done so far.

My friends told me that maybe tomorrow we are going to have engineering quiz again. However, i haven't touched and read any of engineering notes so far. Please help me! I also don't know why i like to sleep! I slept more than 12 hours per day. I'm quite disappointed with myself.

Yesterday night, i went to Dong Zhen Temple. Nothing special has happened just the crowd was too unexpected. We were hard to make a move to another destination.

I took my lunch at Mcdonald and took my dinner at Section 25! Both square meals of my day were not delicious at all. Now, i at Pak Li waiting for my group member to come for the video presentation discussion. I hope that all of us will generate many great idea and i also hope the full commitment from all my group members.

For sure, i will stay up tonight by studying the engineering and do the slides for ethics presentation. However, it seems impossible to finish all the slides in one day.

1 comment:

  1. nobody likes procrastinating...

    but, everybody does it.

    No wonder I can't score well in Calculus.

    ReplyDelete