Saturday, February 7, 2009

Calculus Test.... plus HAPPY HOUR!

My calculus test was just a very simple test. (IMHO) If i were not doing any silly and stupid mistakes again, supposedly i can score above my target-94! (Am i too confident?)

Honestly, i just could not memorize the squeezing theorem and that might have let me lost 4 marks! (2 times 2 equal to 4!)~~LAME!

However, i am very disappointed with my quizzes' marks.
10/12, 19/20, 14/20( Very stupid mistakes like modulus of h/h, i wrote equal to infinity! The answer is 1!-- H/H is 1! what a very stupid that i had made!) Besides, i didn't write out the limit in front the answer! Lost marks again and again!

I was sleeping in the library before 3p.m.

Actually, i wanted to sleep in my class. However, i was been commanded by the "MAK CIK" from the class. She said that i'm not allowed to use the class after 12.00p.m.! She said she was going to tell the officer of INTEC to post a notice about that! She was complaining us in Bahasa Indo and i tried to interpet them because i was standing outside the classes! "Budak pandai tidak berotak" Please, we were just using the class for our own good and we were not going against the laws. I entered the class after the cleaning process and she also asked me to leave the class immediately! I wonder why i can't use my class to study! Please tell me the reason! After that case, i went to library and i went back to Block U to find Miss Siti Raihana to ask her something about calculus test(No Soalan Bocor)-asked her to teach me how to do some confusing questions!

I slept in library about 1 hour. Then, my test was until 5.00p.m.

After i went back to Acacia College, I tried to recall the questions and answers and that have motivated me to go out to Sunway Piramid.

We went to Sunway Piramid with one reason-want to play during the weekend! We watched "Bride War"!

Review to this movie:
IMHO, it is a very interesting comedy movie. Besides, we learn about American Culture regarding marriage. However, this movie shows the negative side of women-women friendship. Women become ego when they are getting engaged and married!

Besides, during our Ethics Class, we watched Slumdog! It was about the egoism of human beings!

This weekend, what should i do?

Demonstrative Speech--> Outline, Power point presentation

Ethics-Power point presentation

Short Story review--> Add more points or elaboration

Calculus--> Exercise 4

Movie-->Scripts

Chemistry--> No homework!

Moreover, i'm going to Dong Zhen Temple on the eve of 15th of CNY!

Happy Valentine for those are celebrating it!

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog will hereby be suspended for enraging the fellow students of INTEC just for saying that the calculus test is easy.

    Wahaha

    Ordinan Blogosphere 94835(B) is now taking effect.

    Do enjoy your "keghairahan" with calculus.

    ReplyDelete