Thursday, February 5, 2009

I haven't prepared mentally for the quizzes and tests!

Today morning, i will sit for Chemistry Quiz 1. Hopefully, i can score well in that quiz! Besides, I will sit for Calculus Test 1(Haiz, I think that i was not supposed to get A+ for pre-calculus! My former pre-calculus's lecturer might feel disappointed with my calculus quiz 1 to 3's mark!)--I didn't score well in those 3 quizzes and the marks were getting lower and lower!-- (8/10,19/20 and maybe (less than 15)/20) Many say that i have high expectation in Calculus. I DO! Mathematics is a part of my life! I want FULL MARK to make sure that i can maintain the A+ from pre-calculus!
GAMBATEH!

Chemistry, i have studied during the holiday and i hope that i will score well in today morning quiz! I still can't memorize all the name of substances! I rather go to die when i am asking to memorize something but i am an expert in calculation questions(&*^%)~Damn it!--Someone is praising herself!

All above are the craps to relieve tensions!

I have done with Advanced Composition Assignment 2. I typed out the answers instead of wrote them out as what i had done in assignment 1(Handwriting is too "easy" to read, am i right?).

My expectation in Calculus Test 1, at least 94 mark! (Don't laugh! I will make it comes true!) Wait and see!---I will try my best! Wish me good luck!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment