Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Chemistry Quiz's Mark!

A few days back, i told my housemates(All of them are not taking chemistry this semester) that the chemistry quiz one was too easy and i was able to score full mark. However, when i received the results today i felt frustrated and angry! Why? I just scored 21 out of 25!

The questions that i did wrong were very simple questions! Suddenly, i felt i'm the stupidest in chemistry. I didn't even know the different in ATOMIC MASS & ATOMIC NUMBER. Please, that is a very basic thing! That stupid me had done wrong in 2 questions! Question 9 and 10!

The other questions are the LAW and the question that asked about volume!

I don't want to continue blogging now! Many are disturbing me! Hehe.. Just joke. I want to do my engineering scripts.

1 comment:

  1. salam...
    i do think that you're quite overconfident...
    the thing with being confident is it's actually good, but being confident to the point where it annoys people, that's bad.

    IMO, people who stumble upon your blog will obviously be annoyed.
    yes, you may be good in chemistry but you don't have to be so bold about it.
    there's no need to boast about it, really.

    let me tell you something.
    i'm quite good in chemistry myself,
    to the point where when i don't get full marks i'll get frustrated.
    but i never said anything to anyone because some of them are maybe not as good in chem, and they might get hurt.

    when you tell people that you feel stupid when you do silly mistakes, those who get lower marks than you will feel like you are saying that they are stupid, as well.

    i'm sorry for commenting like this, i don't usually go to blogs and bash people i don't know but this is only my opinion.

    sometimes for people to respect you, you have to be more down-to-earth instead of telling the world how stupid you feel when you lost that 1 mark in chem.

    of course, unless you are in a university where 99% of people gets full mark, then you are entitled to call yourself stupid or whatever you want.

    btw, i'm a kmph student as well, batch 08/09. wherever you are, i wish you all the best.

    p/s : you can read my blog as well, and condemn me back x)

    ReplyDelete