Monday, February 2, 2009

Polluted City.... "Nice" to meet you again...

Welcome back to Shah Alam!

Yesterday about 7.30p.m, I arrived Acacia College. I incidentally met my friends near the gate. They helped me to lift my things to my room and we went to Bistro together. We took our dinner there. I spent RM5.30 for Apple Juice and Maggi Curry. Before that, i had spent RM6 for the snacks.

Today, after Engineering lecture, i went home alone as others need to celebrate birthday for someone i don't know. I bought some snacks and H2O from Mydin and then took away my lunch plus dinner from Bistro. RM14.90 for the snacks and RM 3.50 for the food. I have taken my lunch plus dinner just now together with the IKAN MASIN GORENG(Fried Salted Fish) which i brought from Kelantan. I asked my mum to fried them! Delicious!

Now, i want to have some naps and then i will start working on my assignments!

I chose the patterns out of a Rubik's cube for my demonstrative speech and i think i will try my best to present it as my introductory speech mark is considered low (7.3 out of 10). Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment