Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unexpected resultz!

I'm half happy half sad.
Y?
My results can consider ok, also can consider not so nice to look!
Haha, for the nice one is i got all a although not all a1 la.....
Bad, actually is only one, my GCE o level, i'm only one of the top students cant get a even a2, i get b3, but expectable dy, haha, i will try to improve my English..
Hope i can la, maybe broken english, and grammatic mistakes...
Honestly, thank god, congratulation to those gain good results, try it again for those gain no so good results.....
1a, 2a. 3a. 4a. 5a....11a...etc, really important?... dunno how to answer it....

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Myself!
    Thanks for your posting and have a good day,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,i'm melvin here.
    nice to meet u...
    haha i obtain B3 in my GCE-o lvel too....
    its ok la...i accepted it liao.
    i apply for petronas scholarships too

    ReplyDelete