Monday, March 31, 2008

GOod LUck tO Those ArE GoINg To JPA INtErViEw in BetWeEN TMR till THis UpCoMinG FriDaY!

GoOd Luck, My ScHoolMaTes,
First, heyday, bcs ur interview is on tmr, remember to give me some info! U think u can, then u sure can!
Second, fifah and pui chin, bcs ur interview is on the second day, 2rd apr! Good Luck, u all also can share the tips with me! Hehe, thx first!
Third, 3 apr, most of smkdmpr(1) student will be on this day, Tiam cai, Chi phoy, chen Hiap and i will be interviewed in the same day. Taim Cai, Chi Phoy and I will be interviewed on the same day, omg, actually, i hope i would not be the same time same day as their day, haiz... Now, just hoping that we will not be interviewed in the same room! Anyway, good luck!
Fourth, to hui chia, long lost contact peer, bcs ur interview in the last day, hehe, gambateh!
Fifth, lee wen, but he will be interviewed at sg. petani, plkn ma, good luck too!
Sixth, to all my new friends, those apply jpa, good luck! Believe ur own ability! i'm Going to calm down, reducing my nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment