Sunday, March 16, 2008

Haiz.. Different things happen!

Before, i thought after i know the spm results, i will be busier than before, but the opposite thing happens, i'm very free now, doing nth, dunno y i now no mood to watch drama any more, haiz, very stress, dunno y, maybe always thinking about my future, what i going to be?.. which field is suitable for me?.. i like photography, but that's impossible for me to learn it, as my results not deserve it, hehe, part time can la... many ppl suggested me take engineering course, but i think that it is more suitable for boy, many want me to be a doctor, but i hate bio, how can?... haiz, finally, i decided to take engineering courses, brighter future, as my physics is not so bad, haha.....
Now, i'm waiting scholarships, if i get it, for sure, i will try my best to maintain my results, if not, my choice is form6, challenging myself ability.... do u agree?
i like to do the things that ppl seldom do, so dont been shocked if i take the road not taken(sorry, heyday, copy ur scripts) haha!... but, honestly, i have the same thought with u, want to be what we r not suppose to be! dunno wat yet actually, for my friends, who have decided study form 6, gambateh! bcs it is very difficult, saying the truth, for those still dunno, going on, go ahead, try ur best in applying scholarships, try ur luck!.. haha..><

No comments:

Post a Comment