Wednesday, March 26, 2008

奖学金?什么?没有它我冯秀乐活不了?

Omg!
Without scholarship, what can i do?
Hmm,

Actually there are many routes for me to choose,

First, I can study form 6 either at tm or kb.

Second, I can study at private college such as UTAR, INTI, HELP, etc. But Taylor is more popular, if can, go there is better, I will have a better future.

Third, I can go to Matriculation College or local university.

Fourth, do nothing, waiting someone come to find me, offer me a scholarship.

Fifth, be a SPM dropout, start find a job, earn money and travel around the world!

Sixth, commit suicide> but life is important!

Seventh, be a social worker! Sleep at Buddhist building! >> Bad idea!

Eighth, study at home, distance study while working! >> Good idea!

2 comments:

  1. 1 thing u dun say .. wai some 1 come to find u .. marry wif u .. haha !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai, nice to meet you?
    Found u in recom.org ..

    ReplyDelete