Monday, March 31, 2008

Hmm, really stress! Angry easily! Aiyo, sorry for that!

Today, midnight, my uncle called, said my grandma sick again, then we backed to grandma's house again!
Yupe, my grandma really sick, asked her to go hospital for emergency, she rejected our offer, so just can wait till today morning, my mum did something to reduce her sickness, fortunately, the hotness of her body decreased a bit, then we slept there,
Morning, about 5.30a.m, we backed to tm, uncle will bring grandma to private clinic soon, hope she will recover as soon as possible, good luck, grandma, gambateh!
i went to slept immediately when arrive home as i not sleep at all just before back! haiz!
i woke up on 1.30p.m, then on9, read news, went to recom.org, then now, writing blog.
Stress, stress and stress!
Angry, angry and angry! These few days after receive the offer to interview, dunno y my mood suddenly change, not happy at all, maybe too fear, maybe too worry, whatever la, i will try to control my anger, try my best, do my part, anything is possible!....
simenet send email to me, and mentioned that received my application dy, if I'm shortlisted, they will inform me, hope i can. thx god!
There are many scholarships i had applied, maybe i too greedy, haiz, i not supposed to apply kplspm, i should give chance to others, sorry to others kplspm's applicants.
UPU too, but this one i was influenced by teachers, sorry, teachers, i blamed you! Whoever influence me, i did the decision myself, nobody will be blamed at last except those do the decision!
Now, i'm going to rearrange my cert, documents as i just simply arrange them few days ago!
thx!
Bring up my confidence, give me moral support by don't ever ruin my mood now. thx, i will appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment